Here are the top things I learned in the first three months of the year.
- God is interested in every aspect of your life no matter how minute.
- Fear will cripple you. Tell the devil to keep his useless gift.
- There’s a very thin line between kindness and foolishness.
- Love is not only the expression acceptable to show; express your anger and disappointment too.
- Not everyone should be allowed see you bare and laid down. Guard your space.
- Your eyes disappear and your face is funny when you laugh; but do it anyway.
- It’s not your duty to fix people. God wouldn’t be mad if you walk away from situations that are toxic or damaging to your mental health.
- Keep dancing – especially on the streets. You’re making someone’s day.
- Stand tall; you have authority in Jesus.
- Stop forcing junk down your throat because you want to be ‘thick’.
- That little booty wiggle you do lifts your mood. Do it more often.
- Grief, brokenness and stress are never good enough reasons to mess up other people’s lives.
- Don’t have conversations with the devil. Shut him down immediately.
- Learn to compartmentalize your feelings. Don’t let your aggression spill over to the next person.
- Don’t ever feel the need to stoop low to accommodate people. Be unapologetically you.
Here’s to more learning and growing. Happy New Month!